Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hide retail price

Hi,

I a a newbie, so I'm not familiar with vB code and some of your rules, but I love the forums and have been searching for quite a while; just never registered.

I have 3 price schedules and want to hide the retail price for all price schedules. Is there a way to do this, possibly through a template, without having to tick the hide button for each customer account.

On another note, I sell wholesale and retail. I want additional information from customers registering for wholesale. i have found a way to get it all on my site however, iis there was a way to place it all in one place, not scattered around.

Some Info needed: Tax ID, Email Address to be used, Preferred Passwordwww.agiftislove.com . If you look at my site, any suggestions are welcome.

I already had a post concerning only wanting the sub-sections horizontally and not the sections; waiting to hear.

Thanks a bunch to all who can help
    Bonnie
    www.bonnies-gift-shop.com
    Unique Gifts & Home Decor
    Retail/Wholesale/Drop Shipping
    www.bonniesgifts.com
    Gift Baskets Gift Ideas Unique Gifts
    Retail/Drop Shipping

Is there a way to do this, possibly through a template, without having to tick the hide button for each customer account.
    I'm afraid there isn't. You have to do this for each customer.
    I want additional information from customers registering for wholesale.
    You could use the 'General Information' questions in 'Design | Text | Web Site (cont) | General Information' that appear at the end of the checkout.

Comment

Working...
    X