Delete order in shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete order in shopping cart

Hello, I am having trouble with my shopping cart?

When i cancel an order i am returned to the shop (which is fine) but when i return to the shopping cart with a different order my previous order is still there! how do i put a delete button or a reset on the checkout?

Kindest regards
    Carl

The shopping session will stay active for a few hours, even though the order has been cancelled. This keeps the items in the cart.

You can change the expiry time of the shopping sessions in 'Web | Configure Expiry Periods'.

Comment

thanks cdicken

I was wondering if if is possible to one item in the checkout instead of cancelling all of the items??

Kindest regards

Carl

Comment

I was wondering if if is possible to [cancel?] one item in the checkout instead of cancelling all of the items??
        If you want to edit the contents of the shopping cart whilst in the checkout, you have to exit the checkout process first before clicking 'View Cart'.

Comment

delete butoon

Hello again,

Sorry i wasnt quite accurate in my discription, what i ment to say was that if i had a list of products in the shopping basket, how would i (as a customer) delete a product which is say in the middel of the list without deleting all the products i have ordered?

Thanks for all your time
          Best wishes

Carl

Comment

Just go to the 'View Cart' page and click the 'Remove' checkbox next to the order line that you want to remove.

Then click 'Update'.

Comment

Thats the kinda thing im after, but i dont know how to include a remove checkbox next to each order

Comment

It should already be there.

It won't appear in the cart that's in the checkout, but if you exit the checkout and click 'View Cart', the 'Remove' checkboxes are visible.

Comment

Working...
                X