Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Invoice only

Hello

As part of my store sending detials to the bank for card processing, I need to have 'Tax by invoice address' checked within Business Settings.

I only ship to the UK, and to that end, I currently only want to allow invoice addresses to be the UK.

2 things...

1. I have tried to configure this, but at best I have a drop down box with
    Select Country
    United Kingdom
    None of the above
    in it. How can I set the UK to be the default option, without including a drop down box function. I have this working fine for delivery address.

2. If I can set UK as default, I would then like to hide this within the checkout phase. Is this possible by <!-- --> the relevant part of the code, or does this diable it?

Thanks for answers, almost there now!!

Steve

And then came along a butterfly with a big mallet and banged me over the head...

In the payment and security tab in business settings, ticked Limited by Location, set as UK.

Fixed!!

Steve

Comment

Thanks for the update - however I have done exactly the same, and still have..

Select Country
      United Kingdom
      None of the above

as well as select shipping destination...

So must have something wrong.

Comment

Try removing "None of the above" from Advanced | Locations.

Any Joy?
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Thanks problem solved

Comment

No Problem,

If you want to change the text "select shipping destination" to something like "UK Only" go to Design | Text | Goto and enter a phase of -1 and an ID of 171.
            Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
            X