Terms and conditions part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and conditions part 3

I have had a look at the other posts on the forum regarding the AUG s patch for making customers agree to T's and C's but cant find an answer to this problem.

I have had the patch running for quite a while noew and it all seemed to be fine however it has suddenly started mis behaving.
    Still works in mozilla and netscape but in IE when you click the OK in the popup reminding you to agree to terms the browser immediately starts loading the next page of checkout and doesn't force you to check the box.
    Could this be a microsoft browser patch that has changed the way IE works? I am certain that it was working on my site 2 weeks ago!

One of mine still works in ie6.0.28 sp2
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

I am not sure about one of Chrises coments in another thread on T'sand C's

"2) Check whether there are any other <form> tags before the main form containing the checkout fields. This might be a simple search bar or a javascript drop-list. If there are, then adjust the [0] in the ValidatePage command to either [1] or [2] depending on how many forms there are before the main form. "

I have no Form tags however I do have lots of small bits of javea script. Could this be causind the problem?

If I posted my act_primary could someone maybe take a look at it?

Thanks,

Alex

Comment

Having a bit of a stress fit at mo but will try to look at it..
        Jenny
        Hanson Web Design
        www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
        Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

It may be easier to try the method described on the knowledge base here that is server side rather than browser side. It will avoid these problems in future anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X