Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Pages

Hi,

I am trying to create additional pages for my site with information on them - these I believe are termed as 'Brochure Pages'

Whilst I can create a brochure page, it lacks the navigation down the left - I have now added this, along with a customized header & footer - but still cannot get two things to work...

a) Information to show the shopping cart values - in the same way that the store pages have them

b) To avoid all the link from opening in a new window - which seems the default (okay perhaps I can hard code this one, but it is a pain)

I am not using an 'fragments' and just choosing to add each additional page as a seperate brichure page.

Any thoughts / comments on what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks.

Hmmm.... I think I have discovered the problem

The NETQUOTEVAR's do not seem to work on brochure pages

Is there anyway to enable them? Or do I need to hardcode them all?

Comment

a) Information to show the shopping cart values - in the same way that the store pages have them
      You need to copy the line:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

into your Act_BrochurePrimary.html template(s) just below the line that reads:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actiniccore.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

Then just copy the code for the shopping cart summary from a fully-generated live store page into your Act_BrochurePrimary.html template(s)

b) To avoid all the link from opening in a new window - which seems the default (okay perhaps I can hard code this one, but it is a pain)
      Which link? If you are not using frames, all links should open in the same window they are clicked in. Is there a live URL you can show me with the problem.

Comment

Hi,

I had already copied those lines over, but despite that all the various NETQUOTEVAR's were not working - hence the target not being correct.

I have now hardcoded them into the page - so all the links are now working.

There was one NETQUOTEVAR that was working - but it was no go on the rest.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X