Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

default templates

Hi

I am looking to refresh our catalogue site by changing the theme and like the look of the 'curves' one.

So that I can play around without fear of causing problems to the existing site, I have downloaded the latest version of catalogue 6.14 on my spare system. However, I cannot understand why there appears to be more room for the product description text across the page on the 'basic products' section than on the 'Products built from add-ons' section.

On the face of it they use the same templates, but it looks as though the column for text is much wider on one.

As I would like to have the wider column as standard can anyone throw some light on this, or have missed something obvious.

regards
    Brian

Hi there.

I think the reason that the 'Basic Products' section appears wider is that the text field on the 'Bunch of Flowers' product is stretching everything. I've never noticed that before.

What you can do to make your products wider is to edit a template.

Go to 'Advanced | Template Manager'. If you are looking at a blue and white view click 'Change View'. Go to the 'Section' tab and click on 'Body'. This should open a template called 'Act_ProductBody.html'.

Find a line that reads:

<TABLE WIDTH="500" COLS="3" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="10" CELLSPACING="0" ALIGN="CENTER">

Change it to read

<TABLE WIDTH="100%" COLS="3" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="10" CELLSPACING="0" ALIGN="CENTER">

Now save and close the template and preview.

Comment

Working...
    X