- : in showcart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- : in showcart

Okay - I have searched high and low - but cannot find where Actinic is pulling '- :' from to display after the product name in the cart.

I need to improve the layout as I have some items with several components - and can do with cutting some of the text.

Where is - : hiding?

Frustarting

LOL - the reason I couldn't find it, was because it didn't exist.

That is not quite true - it must have existed at some point - but I then removed it - but the existing components were not updated to remove the -: - that was added via the site settings.

I only realised this once I added a new componenet and the - : was missing - perhaps this 'bug' has been discovered before. But it is annoying to alter a site setting, not for it to take effect on existing components.

Anyway, onwards & upwards.

Comment

Hmmm......

Ignore that last reply.

It seems that if a choice is defined, then Actinic adds - : to the basket / checkout views.

It is that small piece of textthat I wish to get rid of - I can't find it in any templates or any of the settings.

Help

Comment

Do you ever get those threads where you talk to yourself LOL

It would seem that it is adding a - prior to the component name, which I have as 'a space' and a : after the component name.

Now to find the seperate - and :

I am getting closer LOL

Comment

It's probably in the Perl scripts. I'd guess ActinicOrder.pm.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you

Just for reference to get rid of the ': ' line 5382 has to be changed from
            PHP Code:
                                $Res{text} .= $pAttribute->[$::ABIDX_NAME] . ': ' $pAttribute->[$::ABIDX_CHOICES]->[$nIndex] . $separator ' ';        # Choice description 
            to

PHP Code:
                                $Res{text} .= $pAttribute->[$::ABIDX_NAME] . '' $pAttribute->[$::ABIDX_CHOICES]->[$nIndex] . $separator ' ';        # Choice description 

Comment

That . '' . could be replaced by a single .

Norman
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X