Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot retrieve orders

Hi,

I hope someone can help me, i am having big problems, my client cannot download any orders when he knows there are some. When i ftp i can see some .ord files in the acatalog folder.

I thought it may be that they had the wrong file settings so i changed one to rwxrwxrwx to test, but could still not download it.

My host is Fasthosts on their linux server, i have read that people have had problems with this, but i am not sure if this is the case now.

The address is www.buttfunky.com/acatalog/

cheers

Is there an error message or is Actinic saying there are no orders?

Also check in IE if Work Offline is checked (in the File menu in IE). Actinic will not download if that is set. It will say the system cannot find the file specified.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

cannot retrieve orders

There's no error message. It just says there are no orders.

IE "Work offline" is not checked.

Any more ideas?

Comment

Have you tried placing a new test order and then trying to retrive it? This will confirm whether their copy of Actinic is looking at the wrong place to retrieve the orders.

Comment

yes i have, but i can't retrieve them either.

Angie

Comment

Hi Angela,

When i go to your site http://www.buttfunky.com/, it takes a long time to load up, and ends timing out, I cannot look into your site at all using Internet Explorer.

When you go to "Advance | Network Setup", do you get any timeout error messages?

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

The site now seems to be down, i will check what is happening with the hosts and get back!

Angie

Comment

the site is now back up

Comment

My guess is that the downloading machine has got the wrong settings in it for retrieving the orders.

Could you get your client to click the 'Export' button in 'Advanced | Network Setup' and email the file to you. This will show us where Actinic is looking for the orders.

You can post it up here if you want, but please remember to blank out any usernames and passwords.

Comment

ok... i have to admit i am a muppet, i had left in the wrong ftp details! I can't believe i didn't check this first. D'uh!

Thank you for all your suggestions. Sorry for being a big muppet!

Comment

Working...
                    X