Link to a None Actinic Page from a Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to a None Actinic Page from a Product

I have a customer who sells bundles of kit to experienced hobbyists.

He wants to help the inexperienced potential customer to purchase the right equipment to suit their current skill level and pocket by having a product within his Actinic site with a paragraph of descriptive text and a link to an existing form where the potential customer can tick boxes to establish his current skill level and he can say how much he wants to spend.

The form is an existing standard HTML form. The form would be submitted by Email and the store keeper will advise the most appropriate products to suit the customer within his price range.

I've tried including a link within the product description text <a href="form.html">Click here to complete the form</a> but it shows in full.

The question is how do I include a link to the form from a product within catalog ?

Thanks
    Andrew

You need to put !!< at the start and >!! and the end of the HTML

Comment

Sorted !!

Thanks for your help, it took me a while to get it working because I just added the !! at either end of the code, the final code looks like this:

!!<<a href="http:www.domain.co.uk/form.html">Click here to complete the form</a>>!!

and works well. :-)

Thanks again, you've saved my bacon.
      Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X