Changing from Protx payment to pre-pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing from Protx payment to pre-pay

I understand that if I wish to change from PROTX payment to the prepay option I have to change the value in OCCPROTXscriptTemplate to "PREAUTH" from "PAYMENT"

Do I need to do anything else to get actinic to update this file or is it read each time a payment is made?

Do I have to have a clean set of zero orders to be able to change over or does it not matter if I have outstanding orders which have been paid by protx still in the system?

I understand this will update all my three sites which are running on one computer, is that correct?
    Chris Ashdown

Do I need to do anything else to get actinic to update this file or is it read each time a payment is made?
    I have no personal experience of doing this, but if you edit the file in 'Site1\CommonOCC' (assuming 'Site1' is the name of the site you are doing this for) then it will be uploaded the next time you upload your store.
    Do I have to have a clean set of zero orders to be able to change over or does it not matter if I have outstanding orders which have been paid by protx still in the system?.
    Nope - it won't affect any existing orders.
    I understand this will update all my three sites which are running on one computer, is that correct?
    If you edit the file in 'Site1\CommonOCC' then it will only update the 'Site1' site - likewise for your other sites.

Comment

Hi Chris

You will also need to update the OCCupgrade.ini file, you will need to increase the version number by 1.

Ian
      Ian
      Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Yes - if you want this change to apply to all your Actinic sites, then you actually edit the OCCPROTXscriptTemplate file within the 'Actinic Ecommerce v6\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC' folder. Then, as Ian says, you will need to increase the version number of the OCCupgrade.ini file by 1.

Next time you start any of your Actinic sites, they will be upgraded with the new OCCPROTXscriptTemplate file.

Comment

many thanks Chris & Ian

Changed it over and feel better now I am not taking their money upfront

Never seamed to have this option when I was at Worldpay but then never asked either so maybe I did

Thanks again

Chris
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
          X