"There was a problem with the database"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There was a problem with the database"

We are just about to launch a site using the Actinic Business licence but whilst updating the tax settings the following message popped up, and since this popped up we cannot open Actinic - All help would be appreciated:

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Moving through the [TaxZones] table where nModelID=1 sorted by nZoneID

Data truncated.

Action: Contact Technical support

Oh, when we closed down we selected 'no' for making a back-up as suggested because of this message

Thanks

Stuart

With regards to the backups, try renaming ActinicCatalog.mdb to ActinicCatalog1.mdb, and then rename Backup.mdb to ActinicCatalog.mdb. Then try starting Actinic.

If that does not work, then register an email support question at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as someone will need to take a look at your database and fix any corruption that may have taken place.

Comment

Many thanks - will let you know how I get on

Stuart

Comment

Bingo!

Whatever happened has been written over with the back up so thanks for the help.

I guess I should have thought about doing that myself, instead I hit the whiskey at thought of loosing 800 products with individual components. Tut! We live and learn.

Thanks for your help

Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X