Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same changes to many items ?

Hello all,

I am still building my online catalog and have just discovered an input error, I have some groups of products where 100 or more products are all the same except colour. I didnt use the drop down box as I want to use full stock control of every single item.

Just realised I got the weight and number in stock wrong on several hundred items, can I apply a mass change to all without individually editing ?

I think the answer will be no, but if it was yes it would save so much time..................yawn

Regards

Mick
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Hi there,

I believe you can open the access database by going to Actinic ecommerce V6 folder | Sites | Site1 (via windows explorer) locate the file ActinicCatalog.mdb.

Open up the database and look for the column heading 'ShippingOpaqueData' which has the weight for all products provided.

Also for the stock in hand please look at the column heading 'nStockOnHand'

I hope this helps.
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Thanks Menar,

I have to use the 'get external data' command in excel to open the database and then im a bit stuck as I dont recognise the files.

Will keep trying though,

cheers

Mick
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Both the fields Menar mentioned are in the 'Product' table in the database. This should be the only table you need to refer to.

Comment

Working...
        X