Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message for Jan Strassen or Chris Brown - JD Edwards

Hi Jan and Chris,

My manager is very interested in getting more information on exporting Actinic orders to JDEdwards, and wants to get estimates in the next week, or so. Could you let me know what the best way to contact you would be?

Thanks!
    Stacy

Hi Stacy,

I have not been standing still on this. I think that my proposal is entirely feasable. I have now found all the building blocks that would be required.

The main problem that I have had with regard to JD Edwards is that I haven't managed to track down the DTDs and protocols required to communicate with JDE. If you have any pointers in this regard it would be much appreciated. The only info that I have managed to access so far is "marketing" stuff; great to get you interested but light on details.

Once I have the necessary info on JDE, I estimate that it would take 2-3 weeks elapsed time to develop the interface. For more information please contact me directly at chris@chrisbrown.nl or +31 641376555.

(PS: I just noticed the date of your post. Sorry for the delay but I have been fire-fighting Doom and Netsky viruses for the past two days. I think that all the systems are clean... But have I really tracked them all down and successfully eliminated them? Tomorrow will tell.)
    Chris Brown

Comment

Hi Stacey,

You can contact me by emailing jan@mole-end.biz, but I would say go with Chris on this one - we are booked up until June, as I understand it Chris already has written very similar systems to this already.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks to you both for the contact info. I've passed it on to my manager, in case he can come up with an idea to get the JDE information Chris would need.

Stacy

Comment

Working...
        X