Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and conditions

Hey,

Is it possible to divide the terms and condtitions into sevaral pages: For instance have the privacy policy in on page, the returns policy in another one?

And I have text-links in my navigation meny at the top of my site. Currently the links are at the right side, but I want them to start from the left. In which file do I edit this?

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible to divide the terms and condtitions into sevaral pages: For instance have the privacy policy in on page, the returns policy in another one?
    Yes. The terms and conditions get added to a file called 'info.html' online. You will find this file within the 'SiteHTML' folder within 'Site1'. Save this file as 'info2.html' within the 'Site1' folder and then customise it as necessary. Then make sure this file is added to the web site by adding it to the list in 'Advanced | Additional Files'.

If you want to link to this file from your current terms and conditions page, then add a hyperlink into the template called Act_InfoBody.html - this is the template that is used for the content of 'info.html'.

Finally, to remove any unwanted terms and conditions from 'info.html', just remove the text from 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'.
    And I have text-links in my navigation meny at the top of my site. Currently the links are at the right side, but I want them to start from the left. In which file do I edit this?
    I am assuming you are using a Clean Layout for your store. The template you need is called 'Act_Primary.html' and you can get at this by going to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and clicking 'Edit' next to the 'Default Overall Layout' field.

Look for 'NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE' and change the alignment of it by editing the <td> tags around it.

Comment

Working...
    X