Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text in cart and customer email different

Hello

I have been looking at my customer email and I see that the cart is different to the cart in my store.

I have customised my store cart, the email cart contents appears to be the original.

I have looked at Act_CustomerEmail.txt and the only thing there that determines this is <Actinic:CART/>.

Any ideas on this, is it customisable.... within my receipt page i have the following, can this replace the above CART/ command???

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="2" bordercolor="#F5F0E4">
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div align="right"><strong>Total amount debited from your account</strong></div></td>
    <TD width="56" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">
    <div align="right"><strong>NETQUOTEVAR:FORMATTEDORDERTOTALHTML</strong></div></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

Appreciate that there may be an html issue here too. Thank you very much

Steve

I've been having a look at OrderScript.pl but have not been able to figure out how the 'total' is added into the shopping cart display in order for you to be able to add some custom text it. Sorry about that.

If no one else has any ideas here, you could register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and see if the email support team can figure it out for you.

Comment

Cheers Chirs

I note that in Act_CustomerEmail, the cart is wrapped up in <Actinic:CART/>, where as in the online cart, this is NETQUOTEVAR:THEORDERDETAILS.

<Actinic:CART/> includes 'Total Cost before VAT' although this is not in my store cart. Where would I find the file that populates <Actinic:CART/>, and is it possible to remove the VAT line.

Cheers
      Steve

Comment

As I say, it comes from somewhere in OrderScript.pl around the phrase 'sub GenerateCustomerMail'. I have not been able to work it out though.

Comment

Hello

Within my customer email receipts, there are several lines that are centre justified....

Shopping Cart ()
          Cat No. Artist Quantity Unit Price Cost
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          2 Walker 1 £12.00 £12.00
          ==========================================================================================
          Shipping (Recorded Signed for): £2.00
          Total amount debited from your account: £14.00

How can I left align these (the shipping and total amount)

Thanks
          Steven

Comment

Great example Steve!!!

I see that by cutting and pasting from the email within this page, it is left aligned. Hmm, alas it is not on the email.

Steve

Comment

Following on from this thread of last year, can I return to the part of the email that says

Shopping Cart ()

What file would I need to edit to remove the (), I assume a pm file somewhere.

Many thanks

Steven

Comment

Hi Steven,

I'm afraid the actual bracket are hardcoded with the executable. So i would suggest in commenting out "NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCAPTION" and put your "Shopping Cart" within it place in "Act_ShoppingCart.html".

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                X