Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximum Quantity, default at 1 ?

Hello All,

100's of my individual products are technically the same apart from colour, and as I have only 1 of each in stock it would be really handy to make 'maximum quantity allowed' as 1.
    Anyone know how to change this from 0 ?

cheers

Mick

p.s. unlike most shop owners, I do not want to offer 'backorders'.
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Just read my post and its worded badly

What I would like to achieve is full control over the minimum and maximum amount ordered per item. At the moment a customer can easily order 100 of an item that has only a stock number of 1.

I hope im missing something really obvious here ?

Mick
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

There is a field on view / business settings on the ordering tab called 'Order quantity always 1' that will force a maximum order quantity of 1 for all products.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

This worked instantly but I now have another problem, what about the products that I do have a large stock of ?
        I was hoping I could go into these other products and override the default and have a maximum allowed to suit the larger stock.

Cheers

Mick

p.s. will be purchasing 'one stop' from you soon.
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

And ive just thought of something else, will the one stop mole automatically adjust the maximum amount you can order according to stock level change after a purchase ?

Mick
          Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

There is an option on 'One Stop Automation' to copy over the current stock level to the maximum quantity orderable field just before uploading to reduce the amount of overordering - it is on the 'upload options' tab.

Glad you like the software, I didn't want to mention it before because I seem to have mentioned it a lot in here lately.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

Have just sent you an email re: One Stop.

Regards

Mick
              Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X