Sending User Passwords In Act Dev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending User Passwords In Act Dev

When I have a new customer - i want to set them up a user account. When i finish inputting all the info i click to send the email to the new customer. then a warning box appears saying:-

'there are mails for this customer. Do you want to see them?'

this appears even when it is a brand new customer. if i click yes to see existing mails, it just lists emails sent to other customers; if i click no - then it proceeds just fine.

its not causing a problem, just wondering if it should be doing this all the time!?!?

Thanks for any help!
    garry

Also - another thing.....

when sending customers their password from Actinic - is there a way to get a read receipt to ensure they have received the important info!?!?!

Thanks,
    garry

Comment

its not causing a problem, just wondering if it should be doing this all the time!?!?
      I've just tried a simple test and did not get this.

1) I created two test orders.

2) I downloaded them and sent a mail from the 'Line Items' tab for one of them.

3) I then switched to the other test order and clicked the 'Create Customer Account' button. I set up a buyer for the account and sent the buyer their password.

4) It just sent the email without giving any messages of the sort you describe.

You could register an email support question at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and see whether they can look at your snapshot and recreate the problem.
      when sending customers their password from Actinic - is there a way to get a read receipt to ensure they have received the important info!?!?!
      This is not possible I'm afraid. I'll add it to the wish list for you.

Comment

Working...
      X