Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an order that will not transfer from pending to completed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently have two orders sitting in my Pending screen; both have order lines marked as shipped, payments acknowledged and invoices printed.

I have the troubleshooting thread, Ref: UKST-5A74DF, however i am still in the same position. I do not wish for new orders to be marked as shipped upon download and have therefore refrained from 'Bypass Catalog Order Processing'.

Thanks,
    Andrew

payments acknowledged
    By this, do you mean that payments have been marked as received (i.e. 'New Entry' clicked in the 'View Payments...' window).

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      Correct, Payments have been marked as recieved.
      Best, Andrew

Comment

What %shipped shows on the main orders tab?

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It's showing 0%.

I've tried 'unshipping' the lines then 'shipping' again, but this tampering does not work.

soz, Andrew

Comment

I haven't seen this problem for a year or so and now two people have reported it on the same day. That order on your database has somehow become corrupt - the only way to fix it is to go into the database and correct the faulty order, their is a field on the order table called 'Total Lines Shipped' set this to the number of lines in the order and it might fix itself.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

will give it a try. think i need to update my access first as I am currently unavailable to open the database. will get back to you with an update.
              Thanks,
              Andrew

Comment

The other way to shift it would be to set 'Bypass Actinic order processing' on view/business settings/ordering tab, export just that one export (right click and choose re-export), it will move to complete, you can then uncheck 'Bypass Actinic order processing' and it will stay completed.

Cheers,

Comment

You don't even have to click the 'bypass order....' bit. Just right click the order and select export. That should shift it.

Mike
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X