Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping screen OK not shipped in Progress and Payments

hello people.

I have got a problem with one order. I've not had this before so it may be something I've done but it seems a strange one.

If you look at the order pictures enclosed you can see that in the line Items I have got shipped. But then when I go to the progress and payments I get not shipped. When I try to print the invoice it gives me an error which says that the item is not shipped. Now the order is completed and I've been to the post office with it.... it's gone..... here no more....... finished..... kaput.... history...... but I can't get rid of it. I don't want to delete it just want it moving to the completed section.

Any ideas what is going on?
    Attached Files
    Regards
    V1nceG

Seperate Gif file.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    V1nceG

Comment

It looks as if your order lines shipped and order items shipped total in the order table have gotten out of step sometimes - what does it say for % shipped on the main page. I that says 0% then I am most likely correct. The only way to fix this is to edit the access database and correct the figures. There is no 'proper' way for an order to get like this, there was a bug years ago that caused this to happen but I haven't heard a report of it happening for a long time.

Regards
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It did this all by itself so it must be a bug. I've not seen it before though. Any idea where I will find the data base file? And which bit to alter.

BTW do you do a plug in to print out an address label with a Smart Label Printer? I've got some Source code in VB if you want to take a look.
        Regards
        V1nceG

Comment

The database file is called ActinicCatalog.mdb, it is an access database and you will find it in your site directory. (c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\sites\<sitename>).

The field is in the table called 'order' and the field to change is called 'Total Lines Shipped', set this to the number of lines in your rogue order and it should sort out the problem.

I've just answered this same question in the v5 forum - as I said there I haven't seen this bug for ages and now two instances turn up in one day.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've had another idea (in the v5 forum again)

The other way to shift it would be to set 'Bypass Actinic order processing' on view/business settings/ordering tab, export just that one export (right click and choose re-export), it will move to complete, you can then uncheck 'Bypass Actinic order processing' and it will stay completed.

Also thanks for the offer of the VB program, we do offer label printing for label printers but tend to do this as custom work rather than off the shelf products - we use crystal reports to drive the printers. I expect that will get lots of other people that want to use it mind you.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X