Missing Picture Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Picture Link

We have been using Actinic Catalog for some time now, but now is the time to give it a little revamp. We have been using just the template in Catalog, which does look ok. I have been making a new home page in Dreamweaver, all the images are in the Site1 folder, and I have saved the page as Act_BrochurePrimary, when I view the page useing the template manager all the images are there, but when I go to an off line preview the images are not there, and try to upload the site the images are not there. All images and pages are within the site1 folder, and I have only renamed the original home page. What am I doing wrong.

Please help as this computer may fly out the window.
    Jon Harvey
    Technical Director
    Wight Computers Ltd
    Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
    www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Oh by the way I have uploaded the original site, to this is not the one with the missing pictures.
    Jon Harvey
    Technical Director
    Wight Computers Ltd
    Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
    www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

all the images are in the Site1 folder
      Are the images referred to by your template actually within 'Site1', or are they within a sub-folder within 'Site1'.

They actually have to be within the 'Site1' folder (i.e. there is no path information in the templates) in order for this to work correctly.

When you right-click on your where your missing images are in the preview pages and select 'Properties', where is your web browser looking for the images?

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I have sorted out problems. Jo from Pinbrook hosting. Who hosts our website has resolved the problems. I was not sending the additional images and they were stored our my system locally.
        Jon Harvey
        Technical Director
        Wight Computers Ltd
        www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X