Custom site layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom site layout

Hi, I'm new to actinic, I want to use it mainly because of the stock monitoring...and was wondering if it could implement a custom site layout as follows:

I wanted the site in frames: the top frame with a logo, and links being always visible

A left frame with a hierarchical section dropdown list

a compact list of products in the main body, with the remaining larger space in the centre of the page for larger pictures and greater detail of a particular product

ie, im trying for a "non scrolling" site (apart from the basic list of products in each section)

please tell me if you think this is possible, or if there are any user guides which may give details of this.

(sorry if a similar thread has been posted already)
    thanks, Hugh

Hugh,

I think you should be able to find quite a lot of Actinic sites already out there in the world that do something close to this.

I am a new Actinic user as well, I have only been using it for a few weeks, and I find that sitting quietly in these forums as well as looking at any sample sites you can get hold of the URL for gives loads of food for thought.

What you propose is eminently feasible, good luck with your design.

Steve

Comment

thanks, I will have a look around and see what ideas i can get!

i have just put together a mockup in frontpage and hopefully i will be able to integrate that

Comment

Working...
      X