Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit cards only & issue numbers ?

Hello All,

Im trying not to keep posting 'help' messages here but this one worries me a bit:

I wish to have 'online credit card payment' as the only payment option for now, I will be adding more later, and im also concerned that the checkout always asks for an issue number. Some cards do not have issue numbers and if the user types nothing, the payment will not be accepted.

Any ideas,

Mick
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

When I use online credit card payment on my own store I just skip over issue number, without keying anything in, and the order is accepted OK

Steve

Comment

Interesting because mine does not, it refuses the payment ? Also im using Actinics own Secure server and I wish to change the title that says "My Company", anyone know how to do that too ?

Regards

Mick
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Ok, Ive found out how to fix all of these problems but im still stuck on whether to have Issue numbers or not, can I tell the user to enter 0 if they have no issue number ? I would rather leave this field active for security reasons but I dont want to confuse shoppers who have no Issue numbers.

Cheers

Mick
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Go to 'Business Settings | Payment and Security', highlight 'Credit cards captured...' and click 'Configure Method'.

In the 'Credit cards accepted' grid at the bottom, if you only select 'Issue Number' for the cards you need issue number for, then the validation will be performed correctly online, and the Shared SSL page will only require issue numbers for the cards you specify.

Comment

Thanks for that.
            Im now adding paypal and other forms of payment, what seems to be the favourites these days ?

Cheers

Mick
            Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X