Change Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Host

Can anyone recommend a good US hosting (capable of providing a good support service at a sensible price). I want to use Terrasite but am having configuration problems and they are proving slow to respond. I am presently having my site hosted by a UK company but as 99% of my customers are in the US, the time delay, even with the fastest DSL service, is clearly noticeable. Is it true that not all hosting companies can support Actinic sites?

Actinic's hosting requirements are typical, but an ISP that has a robust server and is knowlegable is needed. I doubt you will find many ISPs in the US that have heard of Actinic. I host my site in the US at http://www.his.com. I've used this ISP for years, and I switched to Actinic with no problems in September. I don't think they know I am running Actinic or what it is, but the servers are robust and I tested putting 50 items in the cart (something that others have reported problems with). This ISP is not cheap, costing $50.00 per month, but I think it is worth it.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
    X