Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Description and Secure Trading

Hi all

I am trying to send a product description to my PSP (Secure Trading) After scouring this forum, it seems that Actinic does not send this information to the PSP. (shock, horror
    ).

Is this true or just a malicious rumour?

Is there any way I can send this info to the PSP? If so please could you point me to some coding and/or the form variable to pick up the product description at the PSP end?

Thanks for your time.

Glyn Harris
    Flatnose Software

Hi,

Actinic does not send this information to the PSP
    This is true as the product description is not held in any of the catalog files (*.cat files) on the server. It is just on the generated HTML page. The PSP does not require this information therefore, there is no reason to pass it over.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

The PSP does not require this information therefore, there is no reason to pass it over
      Have to say I disagree with this, although the PSP does not need the product description, it certainly enhances the client flow for the consumer providing an instantly recognisable reference regarding the article they are buying, hence many PSP's display product description or order info fields in their templates during their transaction process.

It would be nice if Actinic could fill these empty product description/order info fields. Is this possible?

Comment

Hi,

Is this possible?
        It is not possible. The integrations that we have are created by the PSP's themselves and they decide what it is that is to be passed over to them. To be able to pass the product information over would mean a complete re-write of the PSP integration.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X