missing ship separately selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing ship separately selection

I entered a few items on my site with the ship seperately option selected. This behaved as expected in trial orders.
    Today I updated the site, and noticed that these items are now unchecked on my PC. (so I had to reset them before uploading changes)
    Is this a known problem, and is there a work round.
    I am using version 6.1.3
    thanks
    Stephen

This is not a known problem, and I have not been able to reproduce it on my copy of 6.1.4.

If you would like someone to look at your site, and test your database, then you can register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Otherwise, try doing a 'Housekeeping | Compact Databases' to see if that helps.

Comment

I found the cause last night.
      I had added some new sections and wanted to move them from the top to the bottom of the main page. I did this by dragging each section on to the product icon, in tern. starting with the section I wanted at the bottom, finishing with the section I wanted at the top. This changed the order as desired, but unchecked the ship separately buttons on the few products that were previously checked.
      Does anyone know of a better way to change the order of sections?
      Stephen

Comment

Working...
      X