Outstanding Exports Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding Exports Not working

Under business settings | Orders I have enabled both Standard Reports and Export To Files.

However, when I create an order and download it and then try Reports | Oustanding Exports to export the last batch of orders to file Actinic tells me "There are no new orders to export" which is clearly wrong as I have just downloaded some!

Also I have checked that Actinic has not just created an export file as part of the down load of orders process (a useful feature which was the subject of my last post on here).

Can someone help me on this one as I am very confused now.

Many thanks,

Steve

Steve Ashdown

Actinic will only export orders when the are 'ready' to export. If you have bypass Actinic order processing ticked on view / business settings / ordering tab then they will export immediately, otherwise they will export when they are complete - ie. when they have moved to the completed tab and are not exported already.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X