Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes

Hello All

On my website i have all the prices shown, i would like to get rid of the prices and have a pop email box instead is this possible or not.

Thanks

To not display prices, go to 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' and de-select 'Display Prices'.

To do the pop-ups, just use the pop-up windows configured in the 'Extended Information' tab of your products. You can then edit the Extended information page layout template to turn it into a mail form page that posts to a mailform script on your server. To access this template, go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to the 'Default Page Layout' field at the bottom.

Can you do mail forms? Contact your web host if you are not sure what format you need to post data to a mail form script.

Comment

Changes

hello again,

how do i change the extended info bit 2 make it into an email pop up

Comment

Like I said, there is a template in Actinic that is responsible for laying out your pop-up information pages. You can edit the HTML of this template to turn it in to a form that will send you an email.

To find the required template in Actinic, go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to the 'Default Page Layout' field right at the bottom. Customise this code as required. Mail forms are very common on sites and it may be that your web host will already have a script and sample code set up ready for you to use.

You can use the variable NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME to include the name of the product in the pop-up email page.

Comment

Working...
        X