Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBP and United Arab Emirates Dirham???

Hi

I've got dual currency set up (GBP and Euro) and am using Wordpay as the PSP. However on the payment screen the choice of currency shows GBP and United Arab Emirates Dirham as the second currency.. Worlpay say it is something to do with the catalog setup.

Any ideas..?!

Hmmm..

Could you give us a URL to look at to see the problem? It is a very odd one was the UAE Dirham is not even a currency supported by Actinic.

In the transfer to Worldpay, a currency code (e.g. GBP) is passed to Worldpay. The thing is, Actinic only operates in one currency, and would only pass a single price and currency to Worldpay, even if prices were showing in a 2nd currency in the store.

Looking at your site might help make things clearer.

Comment

The URL is www.survivalbox.co.uk Select any product and then go to the payment page. Thanks!

Comment

I couldn't see any reference to the Dirham. Please see the payment page I received (attached). Maybe it's a setting you personally have got saved in Worldpay.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll check. Did you look at the entries in the drop-down box against the currency (Select Chosen Currency on your screen)?

Comment

Now I have.

I'm almost certain that is a Worldpay setting. We just send over the price and the store currency (which is then used as the default in Worldpay). It's Worldpay that then lists the alternative currencies.

The way to check for sure whether it is an Actinic issue is to temporarily disable the second currency display and then try a test order. Do all the currencies appear then?

Comment

Yep, still appears when I remove dual currency (and do a whole site refresh, just in case). I'll open up the call with Worldpay, but I think this will be a nightmare trying to work out whether it's worldpay or whether it's something that Actinic is sending.

Comment

Turns out it was Worldpay.. managed to get to talk to them and they said "oh would you like us to remove that currency? don't know why it's there". Thanks. Simon.

Comment

Working...
                X