Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show 'sister' sub-categories!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been asked by a client to have the following, is this possible?

There are many categories within the catalogue, and each category has say aorund 3 sub-categories within it.

When a user views a sub-category how can I show the other sub-category images at the top, that belong to the same parent category?

This would save the users from navigating up to the parent in order to view a different sub-category!!!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated???

Kris...

Bump...

Comment

This is probably in the Advanced Guide. Look there for CHILDSECTIONS_IMAGES

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I don't know of any way to do this I'm afraid.

The following code will insert links to sections to the left and to the right of the current section.
        Code:
        <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
          <tr>
           <td><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
           <td align="right"><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
          </tr>
        </table>
        Try placing it just above NETQUOTEVAR:BULK in Act_Primary.html.

You could maybe amend this code to include the name of the current section in the middle...
        Code:
        <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
          <tr>
           <td><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
           <td align="center">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE<br>NETQUOTEVAR:PAGEHEADER</td>
           <td align="right"><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
          </tr>
        </table>
        Hope that gives you a place to start.

Comment

Working...
        X