Problems printing packing list to fax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems printing packing list to fax

I've started having a problem printing the packing list to fax. We use FaxTalk Communicator which is set up as a printer. Until yesterday this worked fine and now it doesn't!

I can print an invoice report to fax ok and the faxtalk software is working fine for everything else, but when I try to print the packing list - it goes through the stages of asking for fax number etc, and put's it in the print queue but then deletes it.

I'm assuming as faxtalk works ok for everything else this is an actinic problem?

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Sorry to post again - but this still isn't working. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Comment

I have precisely 0 experience with fax software, so all I can recommend at the moment is a general Actinic fix to do with printer settings.

It is detailed on the knowledge base
      HERE. Although I'll be surprised if it does fix your problem, it can't do any harm.

Tell me, do the packing lists print to standard printers OK?

Comment

Thanks Chris - I'll try that.

Yes the packing list prints fine to the normal printer and I can print the invoice report to the fax - just not the packing list! As I think I said this worked fine till last week and has now stopped!

Kathy
        Kathy Newman

Comment

Sorry - that didn't work!

Kathy
          Kathy Newman

Comment

Can you print packing lists to normal printers? This will show us whether the problem is with the report or with the link to the rax software.

Comment

If the packing list prints to a normal printer, I would suggest re-installing your fax software.

Comment

Working...
              X