printing packing lists and invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

printing packing lists and invoices

I am taking my laptop away with me while on holiday to download orders etc, and have got somebody to post and pack our products in the UK, any idea how i can send them from my laptop the packing list and invoice, I have tried winfax but the quality is not good.

Thomas
    www.wazoola.co.uk
    I have no signature

You could print them to PDF files (using Adobe Acrobat if you have it) or FinePrint pdfFactory which is often available as a trial version on PC magazine cover CD's.

This would give you small, but perfectly formed, PDF files which you could easily e-mail back.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

We have a product that will email reports to a third party, it has a 30 day trial period, take a look at http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html

if you like it you can choose to buy the whole automation package, or just the email part but unless you are going away for a long time you should just be able to get away with using the trial.

Many thanks,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I use Adobe Acrobat to create PDF files and e-mail them and it works a treat!

Comment

thank you for your help

do you need a full version of adobe or can you use the free download.

I have also looked into the remote desktop on windows xp to process the orders via another copmuter while I am away.

Any thoughts?
          I have no signature

Comment

A 30 day demo should do the trick. Try it and see.

It's also useful for putting documets like "terms and conditions", etc onto your site in a nice, unalterable but easily printable format.

You can also use the pdfFactory (there's a copy on this months (May 04) PC-Pro cover CD). This doesn't time-out but puts a single line plug on the bottom of every page. The license is only £30 ( see http://www.software-partners.co.uk/ ) and that removes the plug.

Norman
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You'll also find a copy of the 'shareware' version on their web site (saves going out and buying PC-Pro).

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
              X