X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Fragment Error Message

Hi

I am trying to 'Update Website' but am getting the following error message:

"Your brochure fragment 'Special Offer' contains an invalid link to a product or section. Link creation failed. To change this please edit your brochure fragment."

I have ended up deleting all the old content and purging the site. Still get the same error message.

I now have deleted all the pages (fortunately mostly dummy content), purged the site and still get the error message when uploading the site.

HELP would be greatly appreciated!

Rachel

"Your brochure fragment 'Special Offer' contains an invalid link to a product or section. Link creation failed. To change this please edit your brochure fragment."
    Within the 'Home' brochure page is a brochure fragment called 'Special Offer' which links to the 'Desktop PC' product. You need to delete (and purge) this fragment - or just untick the 'Link' box within the fragment details.

Comment

Hi

I have deleted all the pages within the Brochure Home and purged.

I now have no pages within Brochure Home and it is still saying the same error message.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Rachel

Comment

I have deleted all the pages within the Brochure Home and purged.
        Have you clicked the little '+' to the left of the 'Home' icon to see the fragments within 'Home'?

If you want to get rid of all brochure pages (including the 'Home' page) you need to first go to 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' and set the 'Home Page Link' to something other than 'Brochure'.

Comment

Working...
        X