Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Top Sections' list

Hi again,

The template refered to as 'Top Sections' under the template manger (Act_SectionLineSmallText.html) - as this list is generated it is put into a table, cell by cell.

Where can I modify the HTML for the table it is put into??? This is generated elsewhere but I can figure out where.

I want to put a graphical header at the start of the table so it is only visible wheh the list is visible (cause list isnt visible on brochure pages etc.).

Any pointer would be greatly appreciated,
    Kris...

Found it, its under DESIGN > TEXT > WEBSITE > HTML

Comment

But i cant put my section header graphic there either as that is duplicated for every category... NUTTS...

The way it is right now, its fine on catalogue pages, but on the cart/brochure pages there is a header but no category list!!! This would be fine if i could have the header dispear with the bloody list!!!

Comment

What you need to do is

1) Create two alternative Act_Primary.html templates - one with the header - and one without it.

2) Select the one without the header in 'Design | Options | Layouts' for the 'Default Overall Layout' and 'Checkout Pages Layout'.

3) Select the one with the header in 'Design | Options | Layouts' for the 'Front Page Layout' and in the 'Overall Layout' fields for all the top-level sections in the store.

Comment

Working...
        X