Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3 questions

Hi Everyone,

can anybody help? I'm using version 3 of actinic catalog in Frames and have a couple of problems that I'm struggling with...

1.A customer places an item in his/her cart and goes to check the contents of their basket using the link to the 'shopping cart'. The contents are shown OK.. so far so good. The problem comes when the customer wants to return from this page to the catalog. The text link: 'Return To The Catalog' is pointing at catalogbody.html but unfortunately catalogbody.html has been changed and does not now return the customer to the catalog. I don't really want to change catalogbody.html as this has been changed by a developer - what I would like to do (if possible) would be to point the link at another file. I've looked at the Act_FrameNavBar.html template long and hard but cannot work out how to alter this link. Does anyone know where this link is generated from?

2.I'm using some affiliate software which requires some code to be added to the AL000001.pl file. From time to time, Actinic overwrites this with the original file resulting in the affiliate software ceasing to track - Does anybody know which is the Actinic template file that generates AL000001.pl?

Any help would be much appreciated

I am about the only person in Actinic that remembers anything about v3 so I'll do my best here.
    unfortunately catalogbody.html has been changed and does not now return the customer to the catalog.
    I don't understand what you mean by 'has been changed' - have you manually edited this file after Actinic has generated it? Anyway, try THIS KNOWLEDGE BASE ARTICLE.
    Does anybody know which is the Actinic template file that generates AL000001.pl?
    Actinic.pm

Comment

Working...
    X