Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vat Number on invoices

hi there,

anyone got any idea how i would get my vat number to appear on invoices?
    Thanks for all help everyone!!

www.decorativextras.com

You have to define a Tax 1 Description and a Tax 1 Number in the company details (View | Business Setting | Company/Contact details) and then it will appear on the invoice.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

do i need to check or uncheck the allow exemption box? also will it be a problem for vat number to show i have have zero rated tax on all products?
      Thanks for all help everyone!!

www.decorativextras.com

Comment

Exemption is related to overseas overs I think so tick it if it is vaild, don't if not - I don't reall understand that but someone else on here will.

If your goods are zero VAT rated then it won't be a problem to show your VAT number if they are not zero rated but you haven't put VAT into the catalog then I think that it is a problem. Again not sure though.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X