Upload error message problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload error message problems

Every time I try to upload my site I get an array of error messages. It used to be that when it got to "sending base files" i would get an error message saying "150 opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls". I have norton internet security on my computer and I wondered if it might be to with that so I disabled everything I could on that and now when I try and upload it gets as far as uploading the acatalog files and then says "server was reset". When I click ok it says the problem may be due to permissions or it may be due to lack of space. There is def space and the when I ran the test in the "advanced" "network settings" box it was fine.
    I am working on a mac in virtual pc on windows 2000.

Has Actinic created the 'acatalog' folder yet on your site. Try manually creating a folder called 'acatalog' (with a file in it) before trying the upload again.

Some servers give an incorrect message when you try and upload to a directory with nothing in it.

Also ensure your server allows ASCII connections as that is what Actinic uses to upload all the Perl.

Comment

Working...
    X