Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft Q About Weight And Shipping

Ooops, sorry about caps!
    OK, we've always done free P+P at Budget Bumps and want to continue to do so on our clothing but we're going to be "expanding" soon and I'll need to charge P+P on bigger, heavier items.
    Used to have it set up as a quantity (not sure why, quickest to set up and add the optional £1 1st class charge, or so I thought!)Anyway, I want to change it to weight and currently have free second class and £1 first class set for a weight 0kg and a default weight of 0kg.
    Does this mean that ALL my products (none of which have weights set) automatically have 0kg weights attributed to them or do I need to manually put in each one in turn. (chosen to make these mods while stocks are low (before I re-stock big-time!) in case I do anything time consuming!)
    I think I'm right in assuming that everything without a weight input( i.e. everything at the minute) will be 0kg by default but just want reasuurance!
    TIA, Tracey
    Tracey

Hi Tracey

Thats correct, if you not specified a weight in a product, then the product will take the default product weight in the shipping details.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

thanks Nadeem,
      Thats what I thought and it certainly saves me a lot of time!
      Cheers
      Tracey
      Tracey

Comment

Working...
      X