X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

table width controll

Hi

i have added the table array code so i have two products on one line etc

This is great however how do i controll the width of the individual sections to say 550Px / 2 to split the middle section down the middle http://www.uksub.biz/acatalog/Combination_Purchasing.html

if you do not follow the link will show you what i am trying to say

Regards
    Simon Lloyd

Hi Simon,

The table is declared in a file called Act_Productbody.html, if you go to "Advance | Template Manager", click on "Section" tab, and then click on Body, it will open a template called Act_Productbody.html

Just before NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBULK you will see a table declaration, this is where the table is defined for products

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

ThereasonthatthingsareoutoflineisthatyouareputtingunusuallylongwordsBrowserswontbreakwordsinthemiddleimaginelifesentenceformanslaughterbeinginadvertantlybrokenaftermanSojuststickaspaceinhereandthereandallwillbewell.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Table Controll

Norman you are taking the P**S as far as i am concerned
        not helpful @ all.
        say nothing or be constructive. line break saint where im coming from i want to array two products both being 275 px wide with 175 px for text 100 px for a pic with out messing with the text its needs to wrap to the table for instance!

i have been asked to use an off the shelf product that is very fiddlley as i seen so far the pre defined templates are lacking in options. Things seem to be code based workaround im not big in this area but i can understand where restictions lie for a novice

if you are so conversant can you please give a real workaround

or keep quiet
        Attached Files
        Simon Lloyd

Comment

You are using code that I developed (Products in Columns). This code is my copyright. I withdraw your right to use it. Alternatively you can contact me for a license fee.

Norman

PS - you'll find my post above exactly describes what you're doing wrong, tells you how to solve it and demonstrates the reason for your problem!
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

table width control

NORMAN Do you know what i thought this was a nice friendly setup. You can keep whats yours for all i care didn't know we had brought such a limited setup.

Simon Lloyd
            Simon Lloyd

Comment

Working...
            X