X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opera font, does not work on 1 page only

Hello

Ok, bit of a long shot...

I was having problems with some fonts in Opera and reading the developers part of the Opera site, I have removed all comments from css files as it suggests. As such, most of my text is fine now.

But, I have one page that still wont work (http://www.fidelity dj.co.uk/acatalog/Forthcoming.html). The section name Store is still wrong. When the page is loading, it loads up the right font, but when the page completes loading, it reverts back to the original font.

This page is based on Act_Primary, but has been edited and given a different name (Act_PrimaryFrontpageSubSection), checking the source code from Opera, all is fine.

Any thoughts. Appreciate it is a stab in the dark

Cheers
    Steve

This is a stab in the dark, but you could try using a full URL in the following tag...

<LINK REL=STYLESHEET HREF="actinic.css">

Comment

Hi Chris

Sadly it did not work. It is most strange, I have achieved the correct font in all other pages, it is just at this level of the store that it does not work. It is even more curious given that it does load up correctly, it is only on completion of the page being loaded does it go wrong.

I may delete the whole code from this page, recopy it over from the level up in the store, and do a save as....

Steve

Comment

Nope, doing a copy and paste from the store top to the sub section has made no difference, the word 'Store' stays incorrect. Note, this is only in Opera, within IE, it is fine.

Any other suggestions?

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X