Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Failure !

Hello all,

I am having problems with dowloading and uploading and keep receiving the following error messages :

"The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response"

"The server name or address could not be resolved"

"Run failed - The dialog 'Retrieve Orders' does not exist"

I am using the mole end automation program and I think it is generating 1 or more of the above messages.
    I am using a wireless broadband connection which occasionally crashes and restarts and feel this may be the cause of the problem, although Actinic and the mole end software do not seem to sort themselves out after the connection has been repaired and only a system restart will do the trick.

To complicate matters further I have just noticed one of these error messages pop up even though the connection is fine ?

Im completely lost on this one,

Any ideas

Regards

Mick

p.s. hope your all having a nice easter
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Hi,

Can you tell me what happens when you click the 'Test' button in the 'Advanced | Network Setup' screen.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

That is a Mole End Automation mole error, the other two aren't - it occurs when Actinic doesn't act as expected within the timeout period for the mole.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That is a Mole End Automation mole error, the other two aren't - it occurs when Actinic doesn't act as expected within the timeout period for the mole.

BTW Actinic chaps. I spent a while talking through this with Mick this morning and think that it might be the problem where Actinic cannot reconnect to some servers after an FTP timeout.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I don't think it would be an FTP timeout issue as the order download happens via HTTP rather than FTP.

Comment

Sorry, what happens is the connection that the order is being downloaded over disappears and then Actinic does not reconnect and continue the download.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X