Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Config settings

Hi there

I have installed actinic v6 and when we are testing the connctn to the web server, we are getting the following errors:

1)Actinic Ecommerce received a bad method error from the web server. The server is not properly configured to allow Actinic Ecommerce to run CGI scripts from the cgi-bin. Run Web | Configure Web Site Details... to review your web site configuration.
    2)
    The web server returned error code 405 - Server does not support the requested method. Your web server is not configured to accept POSTs to CGI scripts. Contact your ISP or system administrator and have them reconfigure the server.

The url is www.shoemans.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html and then try to click view cart.

We have spoken to actinic who say the issue is on the web servers configuration.

My ISP is 49pence.com and they say that the settings are ok.

Please help.
    Attached Files

configuration

Dear Shoemans

the configurations can be different from server to server and I had to test and try and fail until I got mine working because no one really could give me any help for FREE to solve this one. Maybe you could try and search the help files for postings in relation to your server.
    Whizz Shop
    http://www.whizz.uk.com

Comment

It looks to me as if your hosted on an IIS server (based on the error message I saw) and that can often run into problems with permission settings.

See the post from Chris Dickens in this thread and make sure you've got the right settings. It's probably something like this that's causing your problems.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=1206

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X