table width is stuck at 550 wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

table width is stuck at 550 wide

I need to get the product and section data to display at more than 550 pixels wide.

For the last two days I have wrestled with this but try as I might I can't seem to pursuade Actininc to display my product and section tables wider than 550 pixels I have looked everywhere for the variable reference but can't seem to find it.

places looked so far: act_productbody, act_primary, act_brocureprimary (and many more)

I have also carried out a search for "550" on all the files in the actinic directory and changed as a result values in the database and an .ini file.

After all this the section and product tables remain resolutely at 550 pixels wide.

Can anyone help?:

Hi there,
    Have you looked at Design-options-site defaults: ACTSTDWIDTH

That might be the culprit.

Comment

thanks

this sorted me out

Cheers

Comment

I am having a similar problem with the NETQUOTEVAR:BULK variable. The contents of the NETQUOTEVAR:BULK are creating a table with a width of 500. I have attempted to change this using the same methods used by timj186 with no success. I have also tried changing the ACTSTDWIDTH but this didn't work either. Does anyone know how to change the table width in the NETQUOTEVAR:BULK variable? Thanks!

Comment

Try looking in Act_ProductBody.html. The table that all the products sit in is defined there. You may have a theme that has hard-coded this.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks! That's where the table width was set. The site looks better already.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X