Reports don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports don't work

I'm not using the Actinic invoicing system, so I have the "bypass order processing" turned on. This seems to mean that the analysis reports don't work as they are only showing details for about three of the orders. Is there a way to make it work?

Thanks,

Matthew
    Matthew

Click on the more option button for this report, you will see that you have to select one or more of 'Payment received', 'Invoice Printed' or 'Goods Shipped', if you collect payment online and therefore your payment status is full payment recieved you can tick the 'Payment received' box and orders should be included in the report. If you don't you are a bit stuck, I have some batch processing tools that you could use to mark all of your orders as shipped, you could then tick just the 'Goods shipped' box.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

All of the checkboxes were ticked, but no data. I think it is probably going to cost a lot more than it is worth to buy something...

Matthew
      Matthew

Comment

You need to uncheck some of the boxes - it's a AND b AND c not a OR b OR c. Try just checking payment received.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

AHAH! Yes indeed - checking only the Payment received did work and I now have sensible results.

This is definitely a big failing in the user interface then, the whole impression is of "this OR that". The label "Include orders with" rather implies that checking something will include orders with whatever items you check, and thus for all items you'd check all boxes. The F1 help says to check the box if you want to include items with that attribute.

Fortunately they have friendly people in the forum who know how it really works!

Thanks,

Matthew
          Matthew

Comment

This is definitely a big failing in the user interface then
            Sorry that's my fault - perhaps Actinic should reword it to have a big AND in between the checkboxes.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X