Payment Methods Greyed-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Methods Greyed-out

We are using Developer 6.1.3 and updated one of our sites to accept an additional payment method. Now of the five methods listed in Business Settings, Payment & Security, I have noticed that two of them are greyed out and have no drop-downs.

However, the methods are limited by country and still appear to work OK online.

I have not tried deleting and re-inserting the methods because of the work involved in setting the country limitations and in case these methods disappear altogether. Also they are not available in the pick list if I try to add a sixth method, implying that they are logged as "in-use".

The methods I have in use are:
    1. WorldPay - OK
    2. Credit card details sent separately - OK
    3. Invoice with order - greyed out
    4. Invoice and payment with delivery - greyed out
    5. Cash on delivery - OK

Anyone any ideas about this?

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

Hi Tim.

Are you using customer accounts? If so, these greyed out payment methods may be linked to these customers.

Hope this helps
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Yes, we are using Customer Accounts and those two payment methods are both set up for various accounts. So I think you have hit on the answer - I am going to assume that these methods are greyed out because they cannot be changed since they are "in use" as it were.

Thanks for shedding some light on this.

Tim Weaver
      WISE.CO.UK
      Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
      http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

Hi Tim

I am going to assume that these methods are greyed out because they cannot be changed since they are "in use" as it were
        Yep, thats right!
        Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X