Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products on single line

Can anyone hlep here.

I want to set up a list of products all on one line with the price and quatity at the end with a single add to cart button on page.

Product one Price one Quantity one
    Product two Price two Quantity two
    Product three Price three Quantity three
    Product four Price four Quantity four
    Add the Cart

I have tried to redcue as much as possible but there is still far to much space between products. To see what I have done so far see http://www.onefood.co.uk/acatalog/Ko...i_Stirfry.html

I am using the "No image, laid out in rows" template

I am not sure whether this can be done by simply altering the layout of the template or whether I need to use an add on.

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi there.

There is a break <BR> tag in Act_ProductPrice.html , try removing it. Also, there is a break in Design | Text phase -1 ID2220, you can also try removing that.

Don't forget to backup first!

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Check out THIS THREAD for a full guide.

Comment

Thanks for that Chris - exactly what I wanted.

Do you know which text I would have to change so that the price showed as
        £3.00

rather than

Price: £3.00

James
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Do you know which text I would have to change so that the price showed as £3.00.......
          Sure, edit Act_ProductPrice.html and comment out NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT.

Hope this helps.
          Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

excellent - all sorted now

Comment

Working...
            X