World Pay changes - No Digital download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Pay changes - No Digital download

We had an efficently working website that was operating well with Digital Download - the site uses World Pay.

Today World Pay changed the payment pages and the customer no longer gets an e-mail automatically telling them the links to their products.
    Is it me or is it World Pay?

We too are having problems with WorldPay since their upgrade.

First off, the link from the WP success page to the merchant receipt failed, I called and they said it affected all Actinic sites and was being resolved - it was...

Next the links back to the merchant site from either the WorldPay success page or the cancelled page have disappeared altogether!

Called again - they are still investigating, but they now claim that we have uploaded a faulty resultY.html file, but of course we have never touched this file!

Every time they do an upgrade we get the same problem - the call-back ceases to work correctly, which is also probably the reason why your site gets no passback which it needs to send the email to the client.

As I undertstand it, the Actinic email is only sent to the customer once the customer returns to your site from WorldPay. If this doesn't happen (as in our case currently they can't - no link), then the result is no email.

Usually I manage to get someone at WorldPay who knows what they are doing and resolves it quickly, but today it seems to be the "B" team!

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

No Digital Download

Thanks Tim

That gave me some heart

I just rang them and the B team said they are aware of the error and a fix is going in this afternoon.

Suggest a chaser in the morning from all of us afected - nothing like the phone melting to focus the mind

Phil

Comment

Working...
      X