Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donations

Has anyone done a 'cart' for a charity where users can elect to make a regular payment, and where they input the regular amount they wish to donate. I want to do a small cart with three items, fixed donation value, one off payment, and user specified. Just trying to use Actinic rather than have to write lots of code. Payment processor would be WorldPay.

& I am doing it as a freebie!!!

T

Could you use futurepay to do it? I don't think it works directly from actinic but you could take the order through Actinic and then set up futurepay afterwards.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Donations

Hi Jan, thanks.

I have set up for future pay with WP, thing I am struggeling to understand is how a user can define an amount for a one-off payment, a bit like selling a tin of beans, and the users pays what they wish!

How would I be able to set up future pay after a user has processed a payment? Is this a WP issue?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Terry,

The only way that I can think of to do this is to have a range of payments that let the user select one of them.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thing I am struggeling to understand is how a user can define an amount for a one-off payment
          Set the Section "Quantity on product page", price the product at £1, and customise the product template to display "Amount to Donate" against the Quantity field. (If you don't know how to do this I'll help).

Client can now select between 1 and 32,767 (limit of quantity field) units of 1£ to donate.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Donations

Norman, your a star, why did I not think of that. Thanks for the offer of help which I may take up if time and paitence fails before nerves!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X