Netquotevar:productquantity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotevar:productquantity

Hi, im trying to modify the appearance of NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY but am having a few problems. I have created a custom template to layout some products in a table row with Name, Ref, Price, Qty on 1 row in seperate table cells. I want the rows to be thin however but NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY insists on inserting a <BR> tag before the <INPUT TYPE ...... > of the product quantity box meaning the row is deeper than i would like it.

ID-2173 in 'design | text' seems to the place for NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY but the <BR> tag seems to be generated before ID-2173 comes into effect but i cant find out where!

any ideas ? ?

why whenever i come across a problem and post to this board, 5 minutes later i find a solution after hours of tinkering !!

Comment

ok i was wrong, my solution nackered the shopping cart
      any other ideas ?

Comment

Act_ProductLine.html
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Bit of an obscure one this, but it will fix it...

Take a look in Design Text, click on the goto button and enter -1 for the phase and 2220 for the ID.

Take the <BR> out from there.

Comment

Chris,

Any chance of sharing with us how you located that item out of a long list of identical lines.

Norman
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks,
              it wasnt actually ID 2220 though, but i experimented and took some of the other <BR> ID's and 2045 seemed to be the one.

Comment

Any chance of sharing with us how you located that item out of a long list of identical lines.

<warning>You may not like this</warning>

I numbered each of the <br> tags in that list with a sequential number added into the prompt, and then I previewed and saw what number appeared next to the quantity prompt.

Comment

ahh sneaky

Comment

Chris,

That's exactly how I do it (great minds....). I was rather hoping you had a nice list that you could publish.

Norman
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                    X