Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Four Columns in Sections

Hi there,

I've been trying to get four columns to work within sections and have changed Design | Options | Sections | Default Location and Arrangement of Section Lists:

First Row Column Count to 4 & Subsequent Row Column Count to 4.

Now this works fine for the first rows, but the final row depending on how many sections are there does not align correctly, e.g.

0....0....0 with 3 products on the last row

0........0 with 2 products on the last row

What I ask is, could I have changed a template for this not to work or am I doing something obviously wrong?

Thank you,
    VolFish

I used to get the same thing, the subsiquent lines being "out of line" , im sure we rectified this by ensuring all section images to be the same size. (We have a 3 x 3 layout and use 100 x 100 pixel images).

When we had odd number rows you need to upload them and then judge where a new line in the description needs to start then manually edit this description in your catalog by pressing enter at the relavant points.

I hope im not confusing you... its been a long day

Kind Regards

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

It does sounds a little messy to have to keep checking for odd numbers, but it got me thinking about looking somewhere else to get this sorted. Our section images are already the same size, I think we have got around this by changing the text under Design | Text | HTML and changing the 9th and 10th lines, by missing out the <TABLE> and </TABLE> tags (See attached image) and by editing Act_ProductBody.html adding in the table tags here.

---------------------------------------------------------
      <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP --><TABLE width="100%">
      NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLISTTOP </TABLE>
      ---------------------------------------------------------

I have had a quick check, and in my site this seems to work a treat, but in someone else's design this may not work.

Thanks again,
      VolFish
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X