Quick questions re custom templates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick questions re custom templates!

I've got a couple of basic questions that've got me stumped!

I'm sure these ones are easy enough to answer:

a) How can I simply add 'view cart' and 'proceed to checkout' links to my custom template?

I only want the text, not the rollover images that my template currently has. Is there a tag I can insert within my own HREF html to provide a destination for the link? I would also like to link to the start of the actinic catalog - home page?

b) Which template file do I need to modify to change the formatting of the section links that appear at the top of every page?

a) How can I simply add 'view cart' and 'proceed to checkout' links to my custom template?
    Take a look at P18 of the Advanced Users Guide for help with this.

I only want the text, not the rollover images that my template currently has. Is there a tag I can insert within my own HREF html to provide a destination for the link? I would also like to link to the start of the actinic catalog - home page?
    If you look at Act_NavigationItem.html, try replacing NETQUOTEVAR:NAVIMAGE for NETQUOTEVAR:NAVTEXT.

Which template file do I need to modify to change the formatting of the section links that appear at the top of every page?
    I presume you mean the Top Level Sections? If so, edit whatever template you are using in Design|Options|Layouts|Top Level Section Link Layout.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Darren!

Comment

Working...
      X